by Sarah Evans | 19 Jul 2016
June 16, 1976, 40 years ago today: a spark ignited by students on the dusty streets of Soweto set in motion a chain of events that would play a key role in the birth of a new democratic South Africa, 18 years later. That fatal...
by Siphe Macanda | 14 Apr 2016
More than 3 million South Africans visited registration stations across the country this weekend...
- STORYTELLING CHALLENGE: What’s your story?29 Aug 2016
- Why should journalists care about url patterns?17 Aug 2016
- What’s data got to do with it? We’re accepting applications for our third Data-Driven Journalism Academy. Apply, and find out…11 Aug 2016
- You strike a woman, you strike a rock! Women’s Day and the events that led to it becoming a national holiday8 Aug 2016
- Elections 2016: How many women candidates were elected?8 Aug 2016