We challenge you to re-imagine storytelling Everyone has a story to tell. What’s yours? Do...
Category: Featured story
What’s data got to do with it? We’re accepting applications for our third Data-Driven Journalism Academy. Apply, and find out…
by Sarah Evans | 11 Aug 2016
Applications are now open for the third cohort of Code for South Africa’s Data-Driven Journalism Academy, which kicks off on September 12.
by Sarah Evans | 20 Jul 2016
Letitia Diergaardt is a receptionist for a battery-supplier in Windhoek, Namibia. One can almost...
- STORYTELLING CHALLENGE: What’s your story?29 Aug 2016
- Why should journalists care about url patterns?17 Aug 2016
- What’s data got to do with it? We’re accepting applications for our third Data-Driven Journalism Academy. Apply, and find out…11 Aug 2016
- You strike a woman, you strike a rock! Women’s Day and the events that led to it becoming a national holiday8 Aug 2016
- Elections 2016: How many women candidates were elected?8 Aug 2016